End-to-End Engineering and Manufacturing
Modular Design For Cost Control and Fast Delivery
Enerflex engineers and builds end-to-end gas processing facilities, compressor stations, gas pre-treatment for LNG, electric power stations, and pipeline facilities. In partnership with the customer, and often with third-party vendors, Enerflex provides a comprehensive engineering solution from drawings to manufacturing, commissioning, and maintenance.
The modular design of Enerflex’s products and services is ideal for Major Projects, reducing costs, simplifying the supply chain, minimizing maintenance, and integrating electrical, instrumentation, controls, and automation systems.
Confidence Built-In with Major Projects
- Conceptual Development from the Earliest Drawings and Plans
- Pre-Planning and Strategic Analysis
- Initial Concept Discussions
- Pre-FEED Studies and Work
- Engineering and Design, Including FEED Studies
- Front End Engineering and Design (FEED) Study
- High Level Solutions Design
- Standard or Custom
- Process Engineering
- Detailed Drawings
- Full Cost Estimate and High-Level Project Plan
- Procurement and Fabrication
- Raw Material and Component Procurement
- Equipment OEM Alliances
- Preferred Relationships with Third-Party Service Providers
- Buying Power Provides Cost Savings
- Modular / Skid Fabrication and Assembly
- Latest Manufacturing Processes and Technologies
- Quality Control
- Region Specific ISO Certifications
- In-House Trial Fit Capabilities
- Raw Material and Component Procurement
- Global Logistics
- Integrated Network for Packing, Shipping, and Delivery for Ease of Installation in the Field
- Manufacturing Facility Located Near Southern USA Tidewater Ports and Western Canadian Gas Fields
- Strategic Relationships with Third-Party Logistics Providers
- On-Site Construction and Installation
- Mechanical, Civil, Earthworks, Concrete, and Structural
- In-House Project and Construction Management Team
- Project Controls to Maintain Line of Sight on Cost and Schedule
- In-House Expert Technician Network
- Deep Product Knowledge Mitigates Potential On-Site Setbacks
- Strategic Relationships with Third-Party Providers and Local Contractors
- Commissioning and Start-Up
- On-Site Testing
- Expert Technicians Available Ensuring Ease of Start-Up
- Operations and Essential Equipment Maintenance
- Day-To-Day Plant Operations
- Preventative Maintenance
- Extensive Parts Supply
- Major Overhauls and Retrofits
The Enerflex Advantage
- Thoroughly engineered, well-built equipment and facilities, simplified supply chain processes, reduced interface risks, fastest achievable timeline from concept through commissioning, cost certainty, and the confidence that the operating infrastructure will be kept at peak performance throughout its entire life cycle.
- Comprehensive package from initial concept to expert engineering, manufacturing, installation, service, operations, maintenance, and beyond.
- Enerflex mitigates risks by meeting HSE requirements at every stage of your project, managing interface risks between disciplines, suppliers, and subcontractors; meeting aggressive schedules and deadlines; dealing with community and governmental relations; and achieving installation standards required for your facility.
Enerflex in Action
- Dawson Creek, British Columbia, Canada
200 MMSCFD Sales Gas Processing and Compression Facility
A major Canadian midstream gas service provider specified an expansion of existing processing and compression capacity to supplement and leverage existing facilities and infrastructure.The project involved the engineering and construction of a new processing plant, including inlet separation, amine sweetening, and TEG dehydration, as well as new sales gas compression and metering.
Enerflex was awarded the full integrated turnkey project thanks to an innovative execution strategy of standardized, fit-for-purpose design, and maximized modularization through all project phases. The contract was structured in a lump sum basis from front-end engineering, detailed engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction management, to commissioning and start-up.
Enerflex engineered a custom facility to process sour inlet gas to meet gas pipeline specifications by removing H2S and water, and increasing pressure to deliver the gas to the sales gas pipeline. Full life cycle project management expertise delivered a fully functional facility for lower capital cost and shorter time schedule than industry norms.
- Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada
200 MMSCFD Natural Gas Processing and Liquids Stabilization Plant
A major Canadian gas producer required a new integrated facility to process 200 MMSCFD of sour gas. The project involved front-end engineering, detailed engineering, procurement, and fabrication of all the major processing equipment skids, including inlet separation, condensate stabilization, mercaptan removal, refrigeration, COS removal, sulfinol sweetening, vapour recovery, and fuel gas processing. The Enerflex solution is standardized, fit-for-purpose, and modular. Enerflex designed, manufactured, and transported over 50 large, complex equipment modules.
The project achieved its short timeline from front-end engineering until first gas sales commitments. The Enerflex-manufactured modules, which are now the processing heart of a larger, integrated facility, were delivered at lower cost than industry norms and met the customer’s demanding schedule.