This website is owned and operated by Enerflex Ltd. ("Enerflex"). All references herein to Enerflex shall be deemed to include any subsidiary, affiliate, associate or successor corporation of Enerflex. By using this site, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
Enerflex grants you, as a user of this website, a limited non-transferable, non-exclusive right to access and use information contained on this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, republish or disseminate any information contained on the Enerflex website in any manner or form whatsoever, without written permission from Enerflex.
WEBSITE IS PROVIDED AS A SERVICE ONLY
The material contained in this website is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a solicitation or offering of securities in any jurisdiction. Material available in or through this website is not intended to modify, qualify, supplement or amend information disclosed under corporate and securities legislation of any jurisdiction applicable to Enerflex and should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions concerning Enerflex securities. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting, investment or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that respect.
Although Enerflex updates this website regularly with material believed to be accurate at the time of posting, Enerflex does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or currency of the material and consequently Enerflex expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the material contained in the website. All information contained in this website is provided on an as-is and as-available basis without any representations, warranties or endorsements whatsoever.
CAUTIONARY STATEMENT ON FORWARD LOOKING INFORMATION
Certain information provided on this website may contain forward-looking statements about Enerflex’s future financial performance, which may differ materially from actual results. Users of this website are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward looking information as actual results may vary. Enerflex specifically disclaims any obligation to update this information whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as required by law. For further information on Enerflex’s business, risks and uncertainties, please see Enerflex’s regulatory filings, including the forward looking advisories contained therein, at www.sedar.com.
ENERFLEX WEBSITE PROTECTED BY COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
Except as otherwise noted, the logos, icons, graphics, designs, names, trade names, trademarks or service marks (collectively, the "IP") displayed on this website belong to Enerflex or other third parties and may not be used without Enerflex's prior written permission. Written permission is also required for any use of any third party trademark displayed on the website. Any unauthorized use regarding publication, copying or modification of information of this website including the IP or third party trademark may violate applicable legislation and may result in legal action.
ENERFLEX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LINKED WEBSITES
Enerflex provides links to third party websites for your convenience only and the inclusion of these links does not imply that Enerflex monitors, investigates, verifies or endorses these websites. Accordingly, Enerflex accepts no responsibility for and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the contents of such websites and expressly disclaims any liability for errors or omissions in the material presented.
ENERFLEX IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERNET SOFTWARE OR COMPUTER VIRUSES
Due to technical difficulties inherent in the Internet, Internet software or transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of material contained on this website when displayed or downloaded onto your computer. Computer viruses or other destructive programs may also be inadvertently downloaded from the website. Enerflex shall not be liable for Internet software, computer viruses or destructive programs and recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus or other protective software.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Enerflex and its directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for any claims, expenses, damages (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, moral, incidental or consequential damages), costs, loss of profits, opportunities or information (collectively, "Claims") arising from this website, including, but not limited to:
- The use of or reliance on material contained in or obtained through this website;
- Any inaccuracy or omission in such material or failure to keep the material current;
- Use of any third party websites linked to this website;
- Any Internet software or software algorithms used in connection with this website or computer viruses or other destructive programs encountered as a result of using this website;
- Inability to use the website due to, among others, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, defect, computer virus or line or system failure; and
- Any other matter connected with this website
Even if Enerflex is made aware of the possibility of such claims, expenses, damages, costs or losses.
In addition, no warranty of any kind, whether implied, express, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties as to non-infringement of intellectual property rights or third party rights, title, latent defects, uninterrupted service, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer viruses, is given by Enerflex in conjunction with the website, materials or software algorithms. There is no warranty, representation or guarantee with respect to the accuracy, timeliness and completeness of the information on this website.
Please feel free to email Enerflex using any of the email addresses contained within the website. However, as the Internet is not a fully secure medium and any communication may be lost, intercepted, corrupted or altered, Enerflex is not liable for any damages related to communications (personal, confidential or otherwise) to or from this website.
You agree that with respect to any material provided to Enerflex through this website:
- Enerflex has no obligation of any kind concerning such information;
- The information is non-confidential;
- Enerflex may use, disclose, distribute, copy or reproduce the material and shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques of any kind contained in the material for any purpose; and
- The information is truthful, and the disclosure of the information does not violate the legal rights of others.
Social media accounts maintained by Enerflex should not be regarded as official Enerflex information or statements. Any official information or statements will be released by Enerflex under press releases.
Your license to access and use this website and/or the information contained herein shall automatically terminate if you are in breach of any of the terms and conditions. Enerflex reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate in whole or in part access to this website or its content at any time.
- The material contained in this website is deemed to be provided in Alberta and is subject to Alberta law;
- All monetary amounts mentioned on this website are in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated; and
- Enerflex makes no representation that access to this website or that the information contained thereon is appropriate or legal in all jurisdictions. You may not access this website or use any information in those jurisdictions where it would be illegal. In any case, your access to the website is entirely at your own initiative and you are responsible for ensuring that all laws are complied with.
Enerflex May 1, 2015